Oak Balance Desktop
The Oak Balance Desktop is supported by a combination of the Balance Boxes and constitutes the top of the Balance Design-Your-Own Desk.
The Balance Desktop is used to create a Design-Your-Own Desk by combining the following:
- 2 x Short Base Shelves
- 2 x Short Bookshelves
- 2 x Large Boxes (Open/With Door)
- 4 x Medium Boxes (Open/With Door)
Additional open tray organisers in Light Grey (Small) and Yellow (Large) - which fit inside the Medium Boxes - can be added for neat filing and storage of papers and magazines. The Orange Toolbox fits similarly and is brilliant for rolling up papers that shouldn't be folded.
With the Balance system you assemble the elements without the use of screws or bolts, since they are connected by anti-slip mats applied to each piece's corners.
The Balance system allows you to build bookcases, cabinets, TV cabinets and wall units.
- Select the boxes and the base for the item (long or short)
- Stick pieces of the anti-slip mat to the boxes
- Put your furniture together - just alternate shelves with boxes
They have classic doors with the push-to-open system and may have any alignment. The medium ones open to the left or to the right, the large ones up or down.
The Balance system allows you to build corner items, which help to arrange different rooms efficiently.
The collection includes a toolbox and two kinds of organisers, perfect for storing different things. The organisers fit into the open boxes: the small, medium and large ones. The toolbox fits into the open large box.
- Modular system with various components
- Aesthetic finish and quality materials used
- Complies with European Standards and safety norms
- Easy to assemble - no screws
- Modern laminated board